, Adm.A., CMC, TEP, FCPA, FCA
Areas of Professional Expertise
- Advising small and medium sized private corporations
- Corporate and personal income tax
- Estates and trusts
- Estate planning
- Family business planning
- Acquisitions and mergers
Education & Designations
- STEP designation (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Certified Management Consultant (Ordre des administrateurs agréés du Québec)
- Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant (FCPA, FCA) (Québec)
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (Québec, Ontario)
- Bachelor of Commerce (McGill University)
on Friday, October 26, 2012
We recently planned and implemented an asset reorganization for a recently opened estate such that taxable assets were transferred to a holding...
on Tuesday, June 12, 2012
UHY Victor is often called upon to advise families on estate planning, primarily to reduce income tax exposure, to equalize inheritances amoung...
on Tuesday, November 1, 2011
We have been involved with an intricate tax case, which recently resulted in an appeal court ruling that we believe will assist Canadian taxpayers...
UHY VICTOR SENCRL • LLP
Société de comptables
professionnels agréés •
Partnership of Chartered
759, rue du Square-Victoria, #400
Montréal, Québec, H2Y 2J7
+1 514 282 1836
UHY VICTOR LLP (the “Firm”) is a member of Urbach Hacker Young International Limited, a UK company, and forms part of the international UHY network of legally independent accounting and consulting firms. UHY is the brand name for the UHY international network. The services described herein are provided by the Firm and not by UHY or any other member firm of UHY. Neither UHY nor any member of UHY has any liability for services provided by other members.